1. The Akairavess are a closed species and also a big project. This means that not everyone can just design an Akairavess. You can get Akairavess or Akairavess MYO (make-your-own) through various actions from Nadi-Chan and VeritasU on Facebook or deviantArt.
2. You must mention Nadi-Chan and VeritasU at least once as creator of the species / design / adoptable. If you adopt an Akairavess from a guest designer, of course you mention him too!
3. The adopted Akairavess belongs to you, but not the species / the rights of the species! So don’t claim them as your own! (There is a special rule for adopted Akairavess with certain topics. More below.)
4. You can create merchandise with your Akairavess, print and sell it. If you want to create a comic / manga with your Akairavess, please tell us in advance so we can talk about it!
5. If you no longer want your Akairavess, please write to the administrators, so that everything else can be discussed! If the Akairavess is a design by a guest designer / administrator, the guest designers / administrators have a say in the reassignment of the Akairavess.
6. Akairavess with certain themes created by guest designers or administrators will in any case remain within the species
/ remain a Akairavess and may NOT be taken when leaving the group. This applies especially to important Akairavess with certain topics. For example, the series of the Zodiac Akairavess.
So be sure, if you want to adopt such an Akairavess.
Should you no longer want the Akairavess or should you want to leave the group, you may, of course, give away the Akairavess for the same value as you received it. But no higher value!
· This rule is important to us, as the Akairavess are more than just a species and certain - special Akairavess with certain topics are still needed for important things, such as a storybook / artbook, etc.
· Administrators / guest designers can decide for themselves if their design should belong to a "special - specific Akairavess theme" and in any case stay in the group or if they are normal Akairavess that can be taken if necessary when leaving the species.
7. The clan masters. The Clan Masters act as kind of NPC and can be freely used for quests and drawings.
HOWEVER, the rights to the Clan Masters are ALWAYS owned / maintained by Nadi-Chan and VeritasU. The printing of merchandise is not allowed (only for Nadi-Chan and VeritasU).
(If you are working on a comic book project, you can talk about this point with us).
8. Akairavess, which were created with a MYO, may be taken when leaving the species, but must necessarily be made to 'normal' OCs! All-important Akairavess traits must be removed! You will learn more about this from the administrators.
9. A with MYO-created Akairavess must remain in the species for at least 2 months.
10.You can’t alienate your Akairavess from the species and publish / draw it with other OC's or species OC's in a comic / manga / story / book etc. Your Akairavess shall only have friends and relationships within the species and not with other OCs / species OCs. Group pictures with all your OCs and Akairavess are allowed though.
11.Changes of the design are only possible after consultation with Nadi-Chan or VeritasU. Small changes are easy to carry out. Traits (and their rarity) CAN’T be changed easily. To change traits, items can be bought from the shop.
12.You may like to sketch / plan your future Akairavess, but it must be kept private and may not be posted or shared anywhere. You can realize the Akairavess with a MYO at some point. But until then, it remains private and unofficial. (Small exceptions for families possible, please read the FAQ!)
13.You can own a maximum of 10 Akairavess and 6 Ravess.
If you’ve read the rules, you agree
Violations of the rules can lead to warnings and restrictions.
Changes are reserved.